We have our in-house facility of producing handcrafted genuine quality leather wallets, key chains, belts, bags, and card holders. Having this feature, we are able to meet the demands and specifications of our clients, and how they would like their leather items to be made.
Types of Genuine Leather Wallets, Card Holders and Key Chains:
1. NDM Leather - full grain leather milled to provide smooth, tight grain, and suppleness of hand. The leather has natural markings and reveals its natural characteristics.
2. Cow Milled Nappa Leather -this leather is soft and smooth to touch with protein finish to give the leather natural look.
3. Goat Nappa Leather - soft and supple goatskin widely used in leather apparel manufacturing.
4. Cow Mathani Antique Leather - naked and drum dyed leather with aged looks.
1. Timber, Noha and Texas Leather - famous for their high lustre finish and exclusive patterns with less resistance to soiling.
2. Italian Leather Belt in Vidal Wash Finish - distinctive markings on this leather are a series of diagonal lines and cross-hatch designs that renders the leather very resistant to stains, scratches and is also water repellent.
3. Italian Leather (Reversible) - Italian leather full grain reversible belt in black or brown 35mm and 40mm. Feather edge with high polish and brushed buckle and single metal keeper. All together they make this a timeless piece.